AppEnsure provides APM for IT Operations to proactively manage end-user experience. AppEnsure uniquely correlates the real end-user response time experience with the application-delivery infrastructure performance, providing contextual, actionable intelligence to reduce resolution time by 95% of application outages and slowdowns. By measuring the response time and throughput for applications across your entire infrastructure, the AppEnsure solution uses unique analytics to provide meaningful and actionable root cause diagnostics to improve company productivity.
To help illustrate the importance of improving application response time, Jeff Bezos, CEO at Amazon, states for his company, “For every 100ms of reduced response time, we experience a 1% increase in revenue.”
- Increase top line revenue from custom-built and off-the-shelf applications
- Improve user experience on all applications by reducing response time
- Improve employee productivity
- Improve service availability and response time across the entire infrastructure
AppEnsure automatically identifies each application by name, provides a real-time topology map for that application, and then provides a root cause analysis when response time, throughput, or error rate for the application deviates from normal behavior.
With AppEnsure you can:
- Understand the reason for poor application performance for any and every application
- Stop wasting IT resources guessing at the root cause of an incident
- Protect revenue and business productivity by preventing long outages
APM Experts White Paper:Application Response Time for Virtual Operations
EMA White Paper: Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM)
Recorded Webinar: Perfecting Application Performance in Citrix Environments