Splunk + Performance = AppEnsure
Introducing the Splunk App for AppEnsure-- available for immediate download. The Splunk App for AppEnsure makes application performance troubleshooting easier, by allowing you to correlate logs and AppEnsure unique metrics like response time, throughput and error rate for every application in your environment. AppEnsure works for purchased applications, custom developed applications, compound applications and automatically adapts as your applications migrate from physical, to virtual, to hybrid cloud and public cloud deployment environments.
- Quickly understand and fix poor application performance for any and every application to optimize end-user experience
- Eliminate costly IT resources spent in war room meetings or on bridge calls guessing at the root cause of an incident
- Protect revenue, reputation and business productivity by preventing long outages
- Discovers all applications by name
- Maps the topology of every application
- Measures end-to-end response time and throughput for every application
- Presents diagnostics when response time and throughput degrade
- Puts all of this data automatically into Splunk. You can use the Splunk user interfaces (search and pivot) to query and dashboard this data
Screen Shots: Splunk App for AppEnsure
For a particular application this page has three sections. The first section is related to details about performance data (average response time, total calls, total users and total alerts) of a particular application. The second section is a tabular view of performance data of the selected application. Lastly, the third section is a graphical representation of performance for the selected application.